Help trying to determine if there is a problem with the Eris or not
toured

I noticed 2 days ago that the home, menu, return, and search buttons not longer vibrate.  Also I have my screen set to vibrate but  it does not when typing.  Did I hit a setting or is there something wrong with the phone.  Look in setting and also searched here and the internet and can not find anything on how to turn on or off this feature.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help trying to determine if there is a problem with the Eris or not
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

toured wrote:

I noticed 2 days ago that the home, menu, return, and search buttons not longer vibrate.  Also I have my screen set to vibrate but  it does not when typing.  Did I hit a setting or is there something wrong with the phone.  Look in setting and also searched here and the internet and can not find anything on how to turn on or off this feature.

I don't know about the Eris, but on the Moto Droid it's Menu > Settings > Sound & Display > Haptic Feedback.  Might be the same on the Eris.

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes