Help!
bambi10817

I got locked out of my phone because of someone stupid. Its asking formy backup pin, but i dont remember what it is. What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help!
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Can you log into My Verizon on a laptop/desktop and chat with a Customer Service rep?  Or, call them at 800-922-0204 from someone else's phone?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
bambi10817

I registered and logged into My Verizon on a laptop, but i cant find where i can chat with a Customer Service rep. I asked my mom about calling verizon, but she doesnt care.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

When you log in to My Verizon select My Devices and a red Chat Now button should pop up, bottom right.  Other choices may also activate this Chat Now button.  Not sure if non-Account Owners or Account Managers will get this Chat Now option.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It looks like a factory reset might be the only way to unlock your phone, at least a Samsung Galaxy S5.  See this old post How do unlock my phone without a backup PIN?

0 Likes
bambi10817

Ok, Thank you for the help I really appreciate it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bambi10817, being able to unlock your phone is vital. I will be glad to work together to explore our options for unlocking your phone. How did you typically unlock your phone in the past? What is the make and model of your phone? In addition, I have sent you a Private Message for a faster resolution. Please check your inbox.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes