April_suzanne33

How can I erase call log off my Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help
Weth
Legend

You can't. Plus it is on the pdf copy of your bill, which also can't be erased. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You can't. Plus it is on the pdf copy of your bill, which also can't be erased. 

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tap your phone icon, click on the "Recent" tab then hold down your finger on any call you want to delete, boxes will pop up beside all of them incase there are ones you want to keep. ☝But just FYI also go to your "favorites" tab right beside the others, at least with my phone incoming & outgoing calls get logged under there as well, do the same thing, just hold your finger down & the boxes to check for deletion will pop up. Check them & hit the trash can/delete icon. Your done

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, that deletes it on the phone, but not on My Verizon, which was the request. 

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

You CAN delete it, unless some phones don't have that feature?  But I sell Smart phones & haven't come across one yet that you couldn't. But we only sell name brands, a few prepaid brands as well but there also smart phones. As far as being on record that is true.  But if you opted for the paperless option you get no bill, because of security as long as your the main account holder, no one is allowed access to that info unless you call & Say they are authorized users on the account. Usually family accounts still have one person with authority,you need the pin code or pass code plus answers to the accounts "challenge" questions they Sometimes have you set up.

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

But again the person would have to have their login username, password, and the answer to the challenge question. Do apologize thou didn't see the "My Verizon", but still ok unless you know each others info.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Even accounts on paperless billing still get an electronic copy of the bill in pdf format. They can still view the past 90 days of call logs on their MyVerizon account online too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

OH I know, that's how i view mine. I think by law they have to have at least 90 days? 

MY train of thought is that their is someone besides herself that she does not want them to see or have access too, legal...who knows, but the point I was just trying to tell her was these are the different ways to protect yourself if need be, if the unmentioned person already has access then she would unfortunately out of options unless main account holder, then change your password or passcode. If it is involved in a legal matter then they will be produced if deemed nessesary to the judge or court.

But really just boils down to is Why? and not ourmbusiness so I just thfew out to her all the info I knew. Thank you and good night  

0 Likes