Lisalisa69

My son's tablet service goes on and off like there is signal issue, while my phones service is fine, why does it do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Lisalisa69. It is important to us that we get the tablet back up and running and i am glad to help.

When did this begin? Is this occurring inside/outside? Our recommendation is to review the tablet for any software updates. What is the make/model of the tablet? Please provide a few additional details and I will be ready to continue working on this for you.
SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

wi-fi or network??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bearone21, thanks for providing that additional detail. If the tablet is cutting out on both wifi and the mobile network, it's possible there may be a sleep setting for wifi advanced profiles that may allow the device to switch between the wifi or mobile data networks. There could also be a Wifi assist setting that will allow the tablet to switch between networks based on which signal is stronger. If signal is cutting out on both wifi and the mobile data network that can be a different issue altogether. Please let us know if that's occurring. Also, please advise of the make and model of his tablet device?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lisalisa69

Network bad sim card

0 Likes
Lisalisa69

Model QMV7A

ANDROID VERSION 4.4.2

COULDNT FIND ANYTHING ABOIT SLEEP MODE THANK YOU VERY MUCH THOUGH

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. Does he receive an error message when it seems to disconnect?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes