Hi, I was hoping some one knows how to get the ringtone (for my Drorid)
groomergrl75

I downloaded from Verizon ? It come up as a Text messages, but there is no options to allow u to use it as a ringtone.I have tryed everything I then call Verizon and they are putting me to lots of people that dont know either...GRRRR! :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Amy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi, I was hoping some one knows how to get the ringtone (for my Drorid)
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

groomergrl75 wrote:

I downloaded from Verizon ? It come up as a Text messages, but there is no options to allow u to use it as a ringtone.I have tryed everything I then call Verizon and they are putting me to lots of people that dont know either...GRRRR! :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Amy

i have never purchased a ringtone since i learned how to do make them myself but let me take a crack at this.

long press the text message where the file name is.  a dialogue box should appear which will ask you to save the song/ringtone or use it as a ring tone.

0 Likes
Re: Hi, I was hoping some one knows how to get the ringtone (for my Drorid)
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

groomergrl75 wrote:

Thanks,

Amy

Take a look a this thread-->Save Ringtone

0 Likes