Historical monthly data usage report in megabytes?
protivakid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to see the amount of data I have used for each of the last three months in megabytes. I know there is a report where I can see my current month data usage. But I want to see a report that shows how many megabytes I have used in the past months. And I also know that my bills show me how many gigabytes I use. But it rounds the number up to 1. There is no decimal point. I would like an accurate number of how much data I've used in the past.

Does Verizon Wireless give me a report with how much data I've used in the past three months?

So it's 2014 now going on 2015. Any update Verizon? Sprint has offered this a while and will show it back to a year breaking it down by phone number on a line chart.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Historical monthly data usage report in megabytes?
Not applicable

Anyone on a More Everything plan has their usage broken down exactly to what has been used.And it's been that way since 2012.

protivakid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have a more everything plan on either of my phones. Came from Sprint last month. You just went to your account, selected the number, and selected usage. Could See data, minutes, and text totals for the past year displayed in a nice chart.

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you're new new customer you are most certainly on the More Everything plan. Only people that were customers prior to June 2012 can be on the old plans.

protivakid
Enthusiast - Level 1

One plan is a "Nationwide Talk & Text" that I got through work. My other is a special one you have to ask for by name haha. Got great rates on both but no calculated usage summary other than the current billing month.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Not sure how you got the Nationwide plan being new. That's the old plan not offered since 2012. Also not sure why you would have 2 different plans instead of being on the same plan. How much are you paying for both?

protivakid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got it because my company still offers that plan through their verizon portal. It actually came out cheaper with more monthly data to have 2 accounts for 2 different lines instead of combining them on a single family plan.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I find that hard to believe. State your exact plans an then we can price compare..

Let's see Nationwide Plan 450 minutes unlimited texting 2 GB=$90

Single line More Everything plan with 2 GB unlimited minutes and texting =$75.

0 Likes
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

One of the best feature about "My Verizon" is getting various type of reports about usage, payments submitted and so forth. If I understand your question correctly, what I brainwork you should do is go to "Analyze Your Usage" in the "My Verizon" front page. This feature will analyze your account's current and past voice, message, and data usage. And you have the option there to show the amount in units of MB, instead of GB. So all you got to do is just click on the "Run Account Analysis" link.

protivakid
Enthusiast - Level 1

For some reason when clicking My Verizon and going to that page I see no option to "Analyze Your Usage" I even did a Ctrl+F on the page and found nothing.

0 Likes