Hotspot no longer Working
Show_oceanic555

I pay $70/month for the unlimited plan. It includes mobile hotspot. I've been using this plan for over a year and never had problems before. I added my son's line to my account and now it's saying i don't subscribe to the hotspot. Why? I pay for it. I should be able to use it.

0 Likes
Re: Hotspot no longer Working
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Show_oceanic555 wrote:

I pay $70/month for the unlimited plan. It includes mobile hotspot. I've been using this plan for over a year and never had problems before. I added my son's line to my account and now it's saying i don't subscribe to the hotspot. Why? I pay for it. I should be able to use it.

What is the exact name of the plan you have and shows when logged in to your account, previous to adding the line and subsequent to?  Maybe when you added the new line to the account it affected/changed the plan you were on.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Hotspot no longer Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having full access to your Mobile Hotspot. We offer different Unlimited Plans, and not all plans have the ability to connect to Mobile Hotspot. Please go to http://spr.ly/6607JRYDH scroll down to see a breakdown of the different features for each plan. 

-Evelyn

0 Likes