How Can I Upload Photos From My Device To The PC?
MARLOM11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I want to upload photos from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Note to our PC (Windows 10). I have photos stored both on my phone and on the SD card. How do I move them onto my computer? I connect my phone to my computer via USB, but when I select Import in Windows Live Photo Gallery, it is not finding the photos on my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Uploading photos
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer by swiping down the notification shade and touch the charging notification to change it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer by swiping down the notification shade and touch the charging notification to change it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARLOM11, having all of your memories backed up to another source is very important. Ann154 did provide you with some great steps on how to get the pictures over to the computer. Check out this helpful link for the step by step instructions on how to move pictures/videos from your device to computer: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-122355/ I hope this helps out. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concners.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!