How Do I Activate WiFi Calling On My HTC 10?
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

I am trying to activate WiFi calling on my HTC 10 but it's not allowing me to do so. Why is that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: WiFi calling HTC 10
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

I ended up getting a replacement device and the Wi-Fi calling works on this HTC 10. I sent the other phone back to you all. I am good to go now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a prepaid or postpaid account? Have you enabled the feature on your line through your MyVerizon account online?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure it's set up properly. Have you confirmed with customer service the feature is active on your VZW account?

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Yes, I have confirmed that the feature is active on the account. I have HD calling but not Wi-Fi calling.

0 Likes
Franco7

Hello. If I can add to this exact issue, I too have been unable to get WiFi Calling to work on my HTC 10.

I have ensured that the feature is active on my account, have HD voice enabled, cleared the cache partition to see if maybe something was glitchy since the last update, but to no dice.

When clicking to select/enable WiFi calling it just gets stuck in the loading screen asking to please wait.

Absolutely everything else on the phone works perfectly, so factory reset is not worth it .

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

I ended up getting a replacement device and the Wi-Fi calling works on this HTC 10. I sent the other phone back to you all. I am good to go now.

0 Likes