How Do I Transfer Contacts From a Basic Phone To an LG Nexus 5x?
CEMOTMO

How do I transfer contacts from my basic phone to my smart phone. I do not see the LG Nexus 5x listed as an option.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transferring contacts from basic phone to LG Nexus 5x smart phone
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried using Backup Assistant to back up your contacts to Verizon Cloud?

How to Use Guide: Backup AssistantBackup Assistant Plus Contacts | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Export the contacts out of the Verizon Cloud to vCard file and import them into your Google account. Use a computer for this task.

Then you can sign into your Google account on the LG Nexus 5x and wait for the contacts to sync with the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CEMOTMO

I have a basic phone.I don't have Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried using Backup Assistant to back up your contacts to Verizon Cloud?

How to Use Guide: Backup AssistantBackup Assistant Plus Contacts | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can clarify. On Basic Device you may see Verizon Cloud listed instead as Backup Assistant. KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes