How can I add weather cities to my LG Tablet - front page (control center).
DIABRI21

How can I add weather cities to my LG Tablet - front page (control center). I can add & delete multiple cities on my cell phone, but can't do that on my notebook. I'm sure it's simple, but just got this notebook device and not working like my cell phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I add weather cities to my LG Tablet - front page (control center).
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Generally speaking, DIABRI21, it should work similar to your android device. We are sorry to see that this is not the case as you've experienced it. It's important that we take a closer look at these settings. What is the make and model number of your LG tablet?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I add weather cities to my LG Tablet - front page (control center).
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we are getting you the appropriate information.  Can you confirm the model of the tablet5 you are currently using? Is this tablet activated on Verizon Wireless service?
_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes