How can I get my old pictures onto my android?
Mslightner

I was wondering how I can get my old pictures onto my android from my Verizon account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get my old pictures onto my android?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mslightner, I'd be glad to help you. A few quick clarifying questions. Where are the pictures now? Are they backed up to the cloud? Do you see them in MyMedia? What model phone is the Android you will be syncing to?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my old pictures onto my android?
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Which phone do you have?

Easiest way is to change the storage location to the removable SD card then put that in your other phone (provided it has an SD card slot)

Other options Change storage to SD card then use a computer to transfer to the new phone

Plug old phone into the computer, load the driver and copy them off the old phone to the computer, then plug new phone in and copy them to the new phone

Download JS Backup from the Play store onto both phones (provided the new one is an android as well) then on the old phone use the Device to device transfer method to create a backup, and on the new phone use the device to device import to import the pics.

Whatever you do.... STAY AWAY from Verizon Cloud. Chances are you will never see all of your pictures again and will have tons of trouble getting to them to move or do anything with them.  If you want to use a Cloud Storage, get Dropbox on your old phone and new phone, move the pics into dropbox then onto the new phone.

0 Likes