How can I get photos from broken android?
LUIORO57

I recently cracked the screen of my old LG spectrum 2 that I've had since 2013. It contains lots of pictures. The cracked screen won't allow me to unlock the phone. It will still turn on, but without unlocking it I have not been able to retrieve the photos.  Some photos were back up on my google account but not all. Can I get the pictures with my sim card? I have since upgraded to an I phone 6. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get photos from broken android?
bearone21
Legend

connect usb from phone to pc...select media/xfer, view in windows explorer/my computer.

drag/drop from phone to pc....xfer to another phone the same way.

0 Likes
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Preserving your photos is important, LUIORO57. We want to help you retrieve those precious memories. Did you have the Verizon Cloud on your phone? If so, you can check for your pictures online. Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless

Have you tried to plug your phone in your computer? Keep us posted on your progress.

AllisonC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LUIORO57

i did have cloud but only my contacts were saved to it for some reason. When plugging it into a PC it still requires me to unlock screen which i can't do

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

On Android, you can buy an OTG Adapter and use a wired USB mouse plus an external monitor/TV to control the phone. Otherwise, the other solution is to get the phone's screen repaired by a local shop.

0 Likes