How can I lower my monthly Bill
briskinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the droid incredible for two years now and I need to renew my contract. However before jumping into bed with Verizon again I want to know if anyone knows how any secret about lower there bill. It took me a long time to adapt to the smart phone, but now unfortunately there is no going back. I know that pandora, youtube, and espn.com are costing me an extra 30 a month, but it is what it is. I am currently paying 110 a month and am really looking for a way under triple digits. I have the lowest amount of minutes. I will only save a dollar a month switching from unlimited data. However I do have unlimited text, but as everyone one of my friends text I'm stuck with this upgrade as well. Does anyone know of a plan, some loop hole, a discount or anything that can help with this bill.

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I lower my monthly Bill
rcschnoor
Legend

How much data do you use a month? With Pandora and YouTube as 2 of your apps of choice, I am guessing it is MORE than 2GB/month if you use those apps a lot, and your best bet would be to stick with unlimited data as long as you can.

Bad news is when you upgrade, if you want to keep your unlimited data, you will either have to pay full retail for your phone, or purchase it from another source such as eBay. If you purchase a subsidized phone from Verizon, or other reseller, in exchange for signing a new 2yr contract, you will not be allowed to keep your unlimited data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Briskinn!

Ensuring you get the best value for your services is absolutely important! I will be delighted to go over some options that may help you save!

As RCschnoor mentioned (thanks!) we do have new plans called Share Everything. They're not family share plans and can be used for a single line of service as well! It's based off of your data usage instead.

How much data do you normally use? You can find out for free by logging into vzw.com and using the Account Analysis tool.

Once you find out, check out the Share Everything Plans here: http://bit.ly/OU2ckx

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
briskinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you

0 Likes