How can I print my text messages from my android phone?
moncherrie

I have looked for the past two and half hours. I need an entire conversation printed out. I tried emailing to myself but that won't even show the phone number that they came from. I have connected the phone to my PC but I cannot find the messages anywhere on the files that show up. I was trying to see if I could get somewhere by using "The Cloud" but I can't even that. I am beyond frustrated.  Please help! TIA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I print my text messages from my android phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried one of the many SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store? Like SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play ?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried one of the many SMS Backup applications available in the Play Store? Like SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play ?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
moncherrie

Thank you Ann. I did find the app in the play store and it worked. Now I need to figure out how to get messages older than a month ago...have chat up now.

0 Likes
moncherrie

For anyone else who may be looking for this. Just go to the Google Play Store on your device, look for Verizon Message APP and there you go...took about three minutes to download

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

moncherrie wrote:

Thank you Ann. I did find the app in the play store and it worked. Now I need to figure out how to get messages older than a month ago...have chat up now.

The application I gave you will backup all the messages on your phone including ones older than a month old provided the messages are still on the phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable

To print text messages android, Coolmuster Android Assistant could also help, it could transfer android text messages to computer easily.

0 Likes