How can I roll back my update s5?
Iceman0

I never do updates because of this. My new galaxy s5 is a [removed] now. Thanks.  I get 1/2 signal and battery dies in no time. I just took my old thunderbolt with me and signal is 100% . At least that phone has signal.

Content removed as required by

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I roll back my update s5?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm guessing you mean the lollipop 5.0 update. If so, you can't go back to kitkat.

However if you're interested in troubleshooting the issues on your device I'd suggest doing this:

Under settings>battery what are the top 5 apps being used and what % are they using?

This works best if you charge your device to 100% and then use it as normal until about 20%, you get the most accurate information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm guessing you mean the lollipop 5.0 update. If so, you can't go back to kitkat.

However if you're interested in troubleshooting the issues on your device I'd suggest doing this:

Under settings>battery what are the top 5 apps being used and what % are they using?

This works best if you charge your device to 100% and then use it as normal until about 20%, you get the most accurate information.

0 Likes
Iceman0

Thanks for your help. I'm looking for a fix not excuses. What about no service? This all started after the update. Unless it's a app that's called cut signal in half and it stays open then I doubt it.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I wasn't aware me providing ways to figure out what is using your battery was an excuse. To me that is finding out if the OS is the cause and then going from there to the signal issue. Hopefully someone else can help without you providing information, best of luck.

0 Likes