How can I transfer text messages from my (deactivated) Samsung Galaxy Stellar to my PC?
HockeyGirl9

I need help figuring out how to transfer my text messages from the deactivated Samsung Galaxy Stellar to my ThinkPad laptop. Any help is appreciated as I do need to figure this out ASAP.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I transfer text messages from my (deactivated) Samsung Galaxy Stellar to my PC?
tylerw1285
Contributor - Level 1

you could connect the phone wifi.

download cloud

as long as cloud had been active on phone you just open on pc and download anything from pics, phone calls, messages, call log, contacts.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I transfer text messages from my (deactivated) Samsung Galaxy Stellar to my PC?
tylerw1285
Contributor - Level 1

connect your phone via usb to your computer, it should give you the option to view files.

should open in file computer. on the left hand side  your device should show click the arrow down to show all phone files

click and hold, move to desired file such as documents, pitcures, media

0 Likes
tylerw1285
Contributor - Level 1

you could connect the phone wifi.

download cloud

as long as cloud had been active on phone you just open on pc and download anything from pics, phone calls, messages, call log, contacts.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Text messages and call logs are not in a user accessible area of the phone. You need to download an application from the Play Store that can extract the data into a user accessible format. Look for sms backup applications and call log backup applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.