How do I Iurn off auto-reply in Driving Mode?
DanielleD121369
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can / how do you turn off the "[Auto-Reply] I'm driving now, I'll call you back later." message that pops up every single time I get a text driving my car.  Can I turn that feature off without having to turn off every feature - like answering the phone through the radio or any other Bluetooth feature that works with the car.  I have a 2013 Nissan Altima SL and a Galaxy Note 5.  The auto - reply is through the phone, not the car.

Thank you for any help!

Danielle

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Turn off auto-reply in Driving Mode
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using Verizon Messages?  If so, see if this helps:  with the Verizon Messages app open, tap the Menu button (the three bars in the upper left-hand corner), tap Settings, tap Driving Mode, uncheck Driving Mode Auto-Reply.

View solution in original post

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

On my S6 (should be the same settings) I didn't see anything in the phone, messages or settings app.  It may be something you have to set in your radio settings.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using Verizon Messages?  If so, see if this helps:  with the Verizon Messages app open, tap the Menu button (the three bars in the upper left-hand corner), tap Settings, tap Driving Mode, uncheck Driving Mode Auto-Reply.