How do I change devices for integrated messaging?
hgrende

My integrated messaging app will only let me view messages on one of my devices...can I add all devices to the app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I change devices for integrated messaging?
B33
Legend

Do you have the same Google Account on all of your phones if not Try changing to were they have the same Account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'll be happy to clarify hgrende. Although, more than one line on your account may be using this app, you can only view the messaging one line at a time. Unfortunately, there is not a way to view all messages at the same time for all lines on your account.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mike222www

How do you between lines? Switch from one to another?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mike222www,

We definitely want you to be able to get the most out of the Verizon Messages+ application and happy to help. Can you please clarify your question so that we may best assist? Are you inquiring about viewing the messages from other devices/numbers using the Message+ application?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes