How do I clear more space for apps?
Bakamono
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a LG G Vista phone.  Not an expensive phone, but I love this phone.  It is perfect for me.  The problem is it will not allow me to add more than 3 apps, so many were preloaded.  It will not allow me to delete any preloaded apps. Is there anything I can do outside of buying a new and more expensive phone.  It is a Verizon prepaid if that makes a difference.  Did I mention that I love this phone?  Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Stupid question? I hope not.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

One thing that can free up space is to disable unused apps. Usually the default versions of apps take up a lot less space that fully updated ones.

View solution in original post

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

One thing that can free up space is to disable unused apps. Usually the default versions of apps take up a lot less space that fully updated ones.

Bakamono
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much.  I took your suggested and it freed up enough space that I was able to load the 3 apps I really wanted.  I never knew that you could do that.  Thanks again, and "Go Patriots"!

Re: Stupid question?  I hope not.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: Stupid question?  I hope not.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

My smiley face post didn't work for some reason. Imagine a smiley face in my prior post. ☺

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Dexman had a great suggestion to free up more room on your phone I always disable apps that I don't use but before I disable it I go into the app and clear the cache and the data because once you disable it you get clear it. You would be surprise how much data and cache go into a app even when you don't use them.

0 Likes