How do I clear the music queue?
GPJohn

I'm stumped by the Music app on my Android Samsung Galaxy S5: I know how to play the music, but not how to clear the music queue.  It has a mind of its own, and it often interferes with my audio books powered by Overdrive.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I clear the music queue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GP John, It's great to free up memory on your phone by deleting things you no longer use. I'm here to help. You will need open apps, select the My Files app, then select audio, press & hold items you want to delete, select trash at top of the screen to remove.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I clear the music queue?
GPJohn

Thank you for your reply; however, I’m dealing with a different issue: I do not want to delete music files. Instead I want to clear the queue of stuff already playing. In my car, the Bluetooth connection automatically starts playing the songs I previously selected, and this sometimes interferes with my audio books that I play with Overdrive. I’m not using Playlists, but instead choose albums I’ve copied to the device.

Thanks,

John

0 Likes