Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How do I complete a factory reset on a HTC ADR6200VW?
HERCOR9

, I need to know how to factory reset an HTC ADR 6200 VW I checked everywhere on the internet and can't seem to find any information on it if anybody has any information on how to do a factory reset on this model phone please let me go factory reset please let mek.ow

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Re: how to factory reset an HTC ADR6200VW
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You still have a functioning HTC Droid Eris? Wow. I remember my "baby droid". Unfortunately it is collecting dust in the other room.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: how to factory reset an HTC ADR6200VW
HERCOR9

Yes I found it in the trash it's up and running And I just put some music

on it    

rick [removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes