How do I fix the problems with my device after an update?
Caddiedaddie
Enthusiast - Level 1

After the software update on 3 / 3 / 16 I have had problems with my gallery app crashes, music player won't play music files, SD card isn't recognized. I have cleared cache, force stopped, removed battery, reboot, nothing is fixing the problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems after recent update
Caddiedaddie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problems fixed. I had remove the SD card, reboot the phone, then insert the SD card and reboot the phone once more. I now have my photos and music back.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

perhaps the sd card is bad or going bad & needs to be replaced.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Caddiedaddie, software updates are extremely important and we want your phone to work smoothly. Let's work together and see what's causing this issue with your SD card. Are the photos and music saved to the SD card? Have you tried using the device without the SD card?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Caddiedaddie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problems fixed. I had remove the SD card, reboot the phone, then insert the SD card and reboot the phone once more. I now have my photos and music back.

0 Likes