How do I get a voice mail greeting that is not personalized?
dbressler13

how do I get a voice mail greeting that is not personalized?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dbressler13, making sure you are able to set up your voicemail greeting how you want to is a priority! Allow us to further go over the details. Can you please let us know if you are utilizing basic or visual voicemail? Also, may we have the make/model of your device? You will have the option to set up your voicemail greeting as a standardized caller ID greeting which will read out your phone number. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2keqrTz for steps on how to make these changes for when you call your voicemail by dialing *86. From the link please reference the steps located on the left side of the page going from the “Main menu” box you will select “Personal Options” option 4> from the “Personal option” box select option 3 which is “Greeting/recorded name” > From the “Greetings” box select option 4 “Caller ID greeting”. Please keep us updated on the progress and let us know if these steps worked for you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dbressler13, making sure you are able to set up your voicemail greeting how you want to is a priority! Allow us to further go over the details. Can you please let us know if you are utilizing basic or visual voicemail? Also, may we have the make/model of your device? You will have the option to set up your voicemail greeting as a standardized caller ID greeting which will read out your phone number. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2keqrTz for steps on how to make these changes for when you call your voicemail by dialing *86. From the link please reference the steps located on the left side of the page going from the “Main menu” box you will select “Personal Options” option 4> from the “Personal option” box select option 3 which is “Greeting/recorded name” > From the “Greetings” box select option 4 “Caller ID greeting”. Please keep us updated on the progress and let us know if these steps worked for you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes