How do I get all text message sent to my email
STROKERFISH

I want all my text messages send to my email on do I do it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get all text message sent to my email
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It would help to identify what phone/device/email client you have.  Have you looked at the other discussion today in the Samsung Galaxy 8/8+ section regarding texts going to email?  Maybe you need to do the opposite to turn on SMS Sync'ing to email.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

in your email account settings, select sync sms.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

when texts are forwarded to email, is the reply a text message??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I could certainly see the benefit of having your texts be delivered to an email account, Strokerfish. As some of our community members have said, the ability to do this does depend on your phone. Can you share what type of device you are using? We'll then be able to help you with specific instructions.

As another method of having access to your text messages when your phone is not nearby, you can use our Verizon Messages (Messages +) application. It gives you the ability to log into your My Verizon account from any internet connected device and be able to send and recieve your text messages. You can find out more about it here: http://spr.ly/6587D6rdx

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
bearone21, Great question! When text messages are forwarded to an email address, if the receiver of the email responds back to the text, the response is received to the mobile number as a text message. Did I explain this okay?

Try this out for yourself by sending a text message to your own email address, then respond to the text message from your email address. You will see that the response is received to your mobile phone as a text message.

As a friendly reminder, your Verizon Wireless mobile number's email address is actually its ten-digit phone number followed by @vtext.com. You should see this info when sending the text message to your email address. I hope this is beneficial. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you explained it very well, now i'll have to see if your suggestion works, thanks!!!

0 Likes