How do I get my previously purchased ringtones in my phone's list?
weepodge

I purchased several ringtones for my Droid3. I had to get a new Droid3 when my earlier one malfunctioned. Now, my previously purchased ringtones aren't in my new phone's list. Can I get them back in my list without repurchasing them?

Weepodge

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my previously purchased ringtones in my phone's list?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You will have to get them onto the new phones SD card, or internal memory into a folder named Ringtones, and they will show up in the list.  I would think that they would be on either the card, which you can put into the new phone, or in the old phones internal storage, which means you need to plug the old phone into your computer, transfer them there, then plug in your new phone and transfer them onto it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get my previously purchased ringtones in my phone's list?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You will have to get them onto the new phones SD card, or internal memory into a folder named Ringtones, and they will show up in the list.  I would think that they would be on either the card, which you can put into the new phone, or in the old phones internal storage, which means you need to plug the old phone into your computer, transfer them there, then plug in your new phone and transfer them onto it.

0 Likes