How do I get rid of androdcube.mobe?
cribs

Anyone know how to get rid of androidcube.mobi I think it's Malware. I have run malwarebytes and lookout. Neither is locating this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: androdcube.mobe
Snn5
Legend

There are many results for this on Google search and forums across the net, but no one has really found a way around this that I have ever seen, since it isn't really read by scanners as malware or a virus.  Most wound up either not finding a resolution, or at least never came back to post a solution, or factory reset their device, making sure to uncheck the box for auto restore of apps and app data.  Also make sure "unknown sources" is unchecked and "Verify apps" is checked in security settings.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: androdcube.mobe
Snn5
Legend

There are many results for this on Google search and forums across the net, but no one has really found a way around this that I have ever seen, since it isn't really read by scanners as malware or a virus.  Most wound up either not finding a resolution, or at least never came back to post a solution, or factory reset their device, making sure to uncheck the box for auto restore of apps and app data.  Also make sure "unknown sources" is unchecked and "Verify apps" is checked in security settings.

0 Likes