Re: How do I get rid of malware on my android?
Jb01az

Natasha thank you for your answer and you are correct it solved the problem. The bigger issue for me is day 2 after the reset I pick up something else on the web. it may not be apparent to me for several days that I've highjacked  I'm iagain andn I'm in the control of someone neither Verizon or Motorola intended. Yet I pay monthly for phone service to both.

My occupation is lawn Care. I shouldn't have to know this much about malware, just as my clients don't need to know what kinds of weeds grow in a neglected lawn care program.

You earn my subscription fee to make owning a cell phone a worthwhile expense. If the phone company can't figure out a solution soon before this problem gains more traction in the media. Using a cell to search the web will be like calling someone today that isn't expecting your call. It's useless. I don't answer my phone anymore because telemarketers destroyed our faith in the phone companies ability to do anything about it.

Hope y'all figure something out soon because I remember a day I didn't have to pay extra for some piece of mind I haven't been highjack and sent somewhere you didn't intend.

0 Likes
Re: How do I get rid of malware on my android?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jb01az, these days it seems like none of us can be too secure. There is always another looking to find a way to interfere in our daily lives and gather our information. Please know that we do hear you and we absolutely are taking steps to assist with that security. Check out the for Digital Secure at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/digital-secure-faqs/.  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes