How do I get songs to play in the order I downloaded them on the LG k4 Music app?
LARBLO43

I downloaded several mp3 files and want to play them in the order I downloaded them. How do I do that? Also, what do all the icons mean?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are there instructions for the music app for LG k4 phones?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

In the app go to the 3 lines at the top left, then Playlists then recently added. That might get you close but the best thing is to make a playlist and then add the songs in the order that you want to listen to them in,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your music organized can make it much easier to find the song you want to listen to. What music player are you using?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LARBLO43

The default music app that comes installed on the LG K4. The icon is simply labelled "Music."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LARBLO43

With the application itself once you open it. There will be an option to create your own playlist which allows you to set the order of the music you are wanting to play. If any questions please do let us know.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

In the app go to the 3 lines at the top left, then Playlists then recently added. That might get you close but the best thing is to make a playlist and then add the songs in the order that you want to listen to them in,

0 Likes