How do I log off of email?
tp7Ranz

I just got a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and am learning to use it. My sister logged onto her email and facebook with it and I have no idea how to log off of her accounts. How do I log off of her email and facebook?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I log off of email?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tp7Ranz I see that one of our members have responded back to your question. SuzyQ is correct. I can understand how having unwanted applications on your phone can be bothersome. I would not want my sister's accounts on my phone either. I also wanted to know if you wanted to completely remove the accounts or just sign out? Will your sister be using your phone again in the near future? I would hate to remove them if they may be needed at a later date.
VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

For email, you would need to delete her account - or if she logged in through the browser, just close the broswer window.

Facebook, delete the Facebook account (go to settings, accounts, Facebook) and remove her account, or just ADD your account, then you should be able to switch between the two.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tp7Ranz I see that one of our members have responded back to your question. SuzyQ is correct. I can understand how having unwanted applications on your phone can be bothersome. I would not want my sister's accounts on my phone either. I also wanted to know if you wanted to completely remove the accounts or just sign out? Will your sister be using your phone again in the near future? I would hate to remove them if they may be needed at a later date.
VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bast
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to 'settings' and follow directions.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i don't logoff anything on the phone but then i'm the only one who uses it.

....some might require a password to re-enter, email doesn't unless i haven't opened the app in a while.

beware, at some point your sister will forget the login & password.

0 Likes