How do I replace Smart Actions on a Droid Turbo?????
whatever89
Enthusiast - Level 1

First I just want to say that I just LOVE how Verizon is available to Live Chat until you get a new phone and then they disappear on you.  Isn't that great?  So now that things aren't happening like they are supposed to I have no support from Verizon but must depend on other poor customers like myself.

I traded my Razr Maxx for a Droid Turbo last night.  I cannot find "Smart Actions" and from what I can find online, it doesn't exist for the Turbo.  Everyone says to use Moto but Moto appears to just be a stupid voice and hand activated bunch of nonsense.  Here are the actions I need to replace:

Turn all sounds off at specified times and/or specified times on specified days of the week.

Allow certain numbers to make the phone ring no matter what time of day.

These are the biggest things.  I've got to leave my phone on 24 hours per day in case the Alarm Central Station calls about one of our properties at 3:00AM but I don't want the phone ringing for wrong numbers or making any other sounds during specified hours.

Any help is appreciated since Verizon is no help at all.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I replace Smart Actions on a Droid Turbo?????
Snn5
Legend

Moto Assist is the only feature I know of that allows silence with specified callers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Moto Assist is the only feature I know of that allows silence with specified callers.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The closest thing to Smart Actions on the Turbo is Assist, i.e., tap the Moto app, then tap the Settings in the upper right-hand corner, then tap Assist.

0 Likes
whatever89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found that after my original post.  While it helps, it isn't close to the functionality I apparently lost with Smart Actions by upgrading my phone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I never quite found a reasonable replacement for my Smart Actions on my old Razr Maxx either.

0 Likes