How do I restore my service and text message history after I reset my phone?
MysticKatDaddy

How do I first back up my text message history and then How do I restore my verizon service and text message history after a reset? My phone is running really slow and the battery is draining pretty fast.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I restore my service and text message history after I reset my phone?
MysticKatDaddy

My device is a galaxy s5

0 Likes
Re: How do I restore my service and text message history after I reset my phone?
MysticKatDaddy

I am also a prepaid customer

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that you are able to enjoy your phone to the fullest, MysticKatDaddy. On your device, the best way to back up your messages will be through the Verizon Cloud App, that can be found on your phone. Once you do the reset, you can restore your messages from the cloud app once you set it up again.

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to ensure your text messages are saved MysticKatDaddy. I am happy to inform we do offer an application called Verizon Cloud that will allow you to back up your text and picture messages. After resetting your phone, you may restore your messages using the same Verizon Cloud application. For additional details, http://vz.to/1LfcRUv When did you start to notice your phone running slow? Does it run slow when accessing certain applications?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes