How do I restrict a device from being able to purchase games?
Kashoow1

How do I shut off buying for games

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance in making sure that your Play Store is secure from purchases Kashoow1. There will always be an option to purchase a game. If you do have a credit card on the Play store you can go to Play Store>My Accountand you will be able to remove your credit card. You can also put restriciton where it will require a password for purchases. You can go to Play Store (Upper left hand side hit horizontal lines) Settings>Parental Controls and you can make sure it is turned on. Let us know if you have any other questions.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Play store menu- 3 lines  then my account then more payment settings then remove card

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance in making sure that your Play Store is secure from purchases Kashoow1. There will always be an option to purchase a game. If you do have a credit card on the Play store you can go to Play Store>My Accountand you will be able to remove your credit card. You can also put restriciton where it will require a password for purchases. You can go to Play Store (Upper left hand side hit horizontal lines) Settings>Parental Controls and you can make sure it is turned on. Let us know if you have any other questions.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes