How do I transfer my calendard from my old Droid Razr (cracked screen) to my new Droid Razr?
secowman71
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I transfer my calendar from my old droid razr to my new droid razr.  I have both phones.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I transfer my calendard from my old Droid Razr (cracked screen) to my new Droid Razr?
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have your data saved on your Google Calendar, it will be available as soon as you sign into your google account on the new phone. If you simply have the information on your phone's calendar, then you would have to manually transfer. You should NEVER save information in your phone's calendar as it does not sync or back up anywhere. In your calendar's settings always pick a calendar which syncs/backs up somewhere for this exact reason.

Re: How do I transfer my calendard from my old Droid Razr (cracked screen) to my new Droid Razr?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

is absolutely correct. There might be an app you can use to transfer calendars, you'd have to look in the app store.

Doc

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

StreetDocRN,

Thank you for pointing StreetDocRN in the right direction regarding options to transfer calendar. However, I wanted to add another option. If the calendar is saved on Gmail or email address, all that has to be done is access Calendar and from the top, select the Gmail or calendar desired. Anything saved or backed up to the email address calendar will be restored.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes