How do I transfer photos on my phone to my desktop computer
ALLAP

How do I transfer photos on my phone to my desktop computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I transfer photos on my phone to my desktop computer
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use the USB cable that came with the phone and connect the phone on an open USB port on your computer. On the phone, pull down the notification shade and change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer. The computer will automatically load the drivers needed to access the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use the USB cable that came with the phone and connect the phone on an open USB port on your computer. On the phone, pull down the notification shade and change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer. The computer will automatically load the drivers needed to access the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You also can upload the photos to your Google Photos or Drive account and then download them to your computer.

bearone21
Legend

i have pics saved in google drive, easy to go either way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I really appreciate your awesome ideas, Ann154 & tikibar1 & bearone21. ALLAP, I want to help too so if you still have questions about how to transfer your photos from your phone to your computer please let me know the make and model of your device and if your desktop is Windows or Mac.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes