How do I turn off my Message SMS messages from being distributed to all of my email accounts?
jc4voip
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have Message + on a Samsung Galaxy 6.  Recently, all of my private SMS messages started showing up in my corporate email account.  Neither I nor the company I work for wants this to happen.  How can I turn it off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off my Message SMS messages from being distributed to all of my email accounts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jc4voip, I'm sure getting these duplicate text messages to your email is becoming bothersome. Let's get this figured out. This is something that we have seen before when corporate email is listed on the account. You will need to provision the Task on the email to stop them from going to your email. Which coporate email do you have?
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off my Message SMS messages from being distributed to all of my email accounts?
jc4voip
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exchange is the platform