Re: How do I write customer service review praising an employee?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Crazybrownie08 we love hearing that you had a wonderful experience! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know. We are happy to provide that feedback on your behalf. So that we may do so, I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jt19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to know how to do this!!  I have been searching to no avail...... I assumed it would be easier to send an email on this topic.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jt19 - Being able to provide positive/negative feedback is a must. We encourage you to provide any feedback. You may call 1-800-922-0204 and speak with customer service. Please make sure you have the store address and name of the rep that assisted you. You may also chat with us by using this link. http://vz.to/1HAhvQ6
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VIKING2222
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a great experience tonight with a customer service employee, far better than any company I have contacted in the past. She was wonderful and so helpful.

luvmrncgy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would to also find out how to post a review.  as I just had the best customer service by anyone I've ever dealt with at any company.  he needs to be noticed and Verizon on their training they are giving as they recognize the importance of this. I'm not happy with there inside sales staff   but this guy knocked it out of the park and wasnt even able to help me. 

Verndog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok...I hit that link in your response and got to a page full of questions about other matters...Soooo All I want to do is say thank you to the fine service for many many many years at your Store at 1630 E. Woodlawn here in Charlotte.  Jenny from years ago...several others who I believe are still with you, but scattered about at different locations and recently Andrew Jones (AJ).

You not only have a loyal staff, but consistancey with your product and service... I will not cave to the Spectrum adds being sent me!!!  An attempt at humor there.

Thank you....share this with who ever you please.

VG

ps:  ya'll need to add a clean link for those who want to say thank you!!

Mbruce1940
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also had a great experience with Tyler in La Grange, Il office. I just don’t know where to send this praise. He is a keepet’!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the kind words, Mbruce1940! We always strive to provide the best service, so I'm glad to hear about your experience with Tyler. We will be certain to pass along your feedback. Do you have any other questions for me today?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes