How do i stop my phone from announcing every morning "station alert".
MARHEA27

Every morning the phone comes on and announces "station alert"'.  What is that and how do I get rid of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do i stop my phone from announcing every morning "station alert".
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That message would annoy me as well MARHEA27. I'm sorry you're receiving this message every morning when you power up your device. We can help changes the settings to prevent that message from being announced. What phone do you have?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it's tied into an app you're using....eliminate it in settings for the app, uninstall the app or live with it!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure we find the mystery behind this is a must, MARHEA27. Bearone21, might be on to something with this alert being tied to an app. How long has this been happening? Do you only get this announcement when you turn on your phone? Do you hear this announcement when you do anything particular with your device?

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes