How do i sync the data cycle on my phone to match the cycle for when my Data actually resets?
Laxplaya486
Enthusiast - Level 1

Basically the Data cycle that shows me my data usage on my phone says 6th to 6th, from one month to the next. but the billing cycle for my plan is the 12th to 12th of each month.  Because of this lapse of 6 days my phone is telling me  i maxed out my data 6 days earlier than it should. when i check my plan online my number has not used all of its data yet. long story short how to i get these cycles to match.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i sync the data cycle on my phone to match the cycle for when my Data actually resets?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you're looking at the data cycle section on your phone (within the Data Usage section), use the drop-down to view the available data usage cycles.  Scroll to the very bottom and there should be an option to Change Cycle (mobile data needs to be turned on in order to see it).

View solution in original post

Re: How do i sync the data cycle on my phone to match the cycle for when my Data actually resets?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you're looking at the data cycle section on your phone (within the Data Usage section), use the drop-down to view the available data usage cycles.  Scroll to the very bottom and there should be an option to Change Cycle (mobile data needs to be turned on in order to see it).

Laxplaya486
Enthusiast - Level 1

that worked perfectly! thanks for the answer!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes