How do i take pictures from my Voyager and put them on the pc????
christinafam5

How do i take pictures from my Voyager and put them on my pc with a USB Cable????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do i take pictures from my Voyager and put them on the pc????
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

christinafam5 wrote:

How do i take pictures from my Voyager and put them on my pc with a USB Cable????

You'll need a MicroSD Card in the Voyager's Card slot.  Copy the photos from the internal memory of your phone to the SD Card.  Now you're ready to install the USB Drivers on your PC so you can connect your phone.  Download the Drivers from Verizon's web site or go to http://www.lgforum.com/resources and under the Verizon section, download the "LG_USB_Drivers.." file and install the drivers on your PC.  Next plug the Voyager into the USB port and from the "Tools" menu on the phone go to USB Connection and choose Mass Storage Mode and the SD cad in your phone will show up on your PC.  You can now copy files to and from the Voyager.

0 Likes
Re: How do i take pictures from my Voyager and put them on the pc????
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks LG Pro for your input. Adding to what was stated, if you still wish to use a USB Cable, you would need to ensure the cable you use works for your LG Voyager VX10000 device. Then download the drivers from LG for your device on your computer per the steps provided.  Then make sure your device is mounted to be seen on your computer as another drive to click and move your pictures to the computer.

Thanks,

edw@vzwsupport

0 Likes