How do you delete one number from the call history without erasing the whole history line for the phone?
TIMAUS67

How do you delete one number from the call history without erasing the whole history line for the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto Z Force - Call History
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TIMAUS67,

I would be happy to help with modifying the call history for your Moto Z Force. You can remove one call from the history by going to the history, selecting that call, pressing Menu (with 3 dots in the upper right hand corner), and choosing "Remove from call log." This removes that individual call event.

You said you were wanting to remove a number from the call history. Just to clarify, if you want to remove all logs of one specific number, you would have to clear the entire history of all numbers to do this at once. The only other way to do it is to go through your call log and erase each call one by one.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TIMAUS67,

I would be happy to help with modifying the call history for your Moto Z Force. You can remove one call from the history by going to the history, selecting that call, pressing Menu (with 3 dots in the upper right hand corner), and choosing "Remove from call log." This removes that individual call event.

You said you were wanting to remove a number from the call history. Just to clarify, if you want to remove all logs of one specific number, you would have to clear the entire history of all numbers to do this at once. The only other way to do it is to go through your call log and erase each call one by one.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI you can't remove the number from your call log on your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes