How do you select multiple messages/conversations on SMS/MMS to forward or save to memory card on Samsung Stratosphere?
RichAndJenn
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you select multiple messages/conversations on SMS/MMS to forward or save to memory card on Samsung Stratosphere? 

My screen is cracked and I need to replace my phone and I don't see a way of selecting multiple messages or even conversations one at a time to forward them to email or to save them to a memory card.  I can delete thread but can't forward it or move it.  Is there a setting somewhere that will move the storage location for messages to the memory card instead of internal?

If not, any suggestions on backup apps?  I have heard of Txtract to back up SMS and MMS messages, and Titanium Backup to back up everything (SMS, MMS, apps, app data...).  Anyone have any experience with those, or other suggestions?

Thanks!

Rich

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you select multiple messages/conversations on SMS/MMS to forward or save to memory card on Samsung Stratosphere?
RichAndJenn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another backup application I found is MyBackup Pro.  Anyone used it before? 

Any help with any of the issues I raised would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Rich

0 Likes
Re: How do you select multiple messages/conversations on SMS/MMS to forward or save to memory card on Samsung Stratosphere?
verizonmoderator1

<Duplicate topic.  This thread will be locked.  Please see for any replies.>

0 Likes