How in the heck do I find a subforum for the Rezound?
chrisrach3

Why are so many of the other phones listed but not the Rezound? And the only place where I CAN get access to the Rezound subforum is on my Rezound where the effing password doesn't work? I don't understand how Verizon can't do better at this. I've had sign-in issues forever here. Am I the only one?

At any rate, any other Rezounders suddenly having issues with 4G and WiFi hotspot? 4G goes in and out frequently (without going to 3G) and WiFi lasts for 4 minutes and then quits. Also, will ICS fix this? If so, when the heck are we getting it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How in the heck do I find a subforum for the Rezound?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

On the Android main page, in the gray header bar, click on subspaces and projects.  Also, here: https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/droid/htc-rezound

In answer to your signal question, yes, it will get better with ICS , though it still may not be perfect for everybody.  As for when we're getting it... my best guess is right after the RAZR line.

0 Likes
chrisrach3

Are you having the same 4G issues? It just started recently with me...maybe over the last 3 weeks or so, and ever since then.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I have experienced it in the past, but not currently.  Sometimes, if you just cycle your data connection, it will reconnect.  You can try installing the LTE On/Off app from the Play Store, and use it to open up the mobile data menu.  Go to preferred network type and make sure it is either on CDMA auto (PRL) - this is 3G, or on CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto - this is 3G/4G.  Other configurations may work, but not well.  Could be possible you got stuck on LTE only, which will not allow your phone to connect to 3G.

0 Likes