How to Mirror my Verizon email on pc and phone
lrando2

Hoping someone can help me with this. I have the Stratosphere and have my verizon email on it.  In my email on my PC, I have created a few extra folders.  Yet these down show on my cell phone. Also, if I delete an email from my phone or pc....it still shows on the other. I have to delete both. And sent, deleted emails only show on the device on which I sent/deleted them. How do I get them to mirror each other? I tried checking auto sync...but my other folders still don't show. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to Mirror my Verizon email on pc and phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only way I have been able to see the extra folders is if the account was setup as an exchange account.  What is your ISP for your email account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good Afternoon Irando2. I appreciate your interest in mirroring the e-mail capabilities from your PC to your phone. I'm sorry you will not be able to access secondary folders from your main e-mail account on your phone. Additionally, if you send or delete e-mails from the phone, your main e-mail account will not reflect the changes and vice versa. ^JHK

0 Likes
lrando2

REALLY???? So if I am using this phone when I'm out and about and want to open an item in a folder I created...I can't??? And it stinks that when I want to go back and look at an email I may have deleted, I have to remember if it was on my phone or my pc and then go hunting. Isn't that the point of a smartphone? Is to be able to access your info? Afterall, I have verizon for both my email on my pc and my email on my phone. I don't understand why it's not the same.

0 Likes
lrando2

Verizon! I have verizon at home and verizon for cell. You would think that would be the perfect setup. Evidentally, as detailed by VZW rep below, this is not so.

0 Likes