How to Sync Outlook 2007 to my HTC One
DebbHTCOne

I have been trying and on Verizone support for the last two days.  Originally they had me download HTC Sync Manager and then I was suppose to be able to sync my correct lists of contacts from my windows vista Outlook 2007.  Well, it didn't work and one time it deleted all my contact in outlook (over 500) which were luckily backed up and I figured how to get them.  Outlook allows my birthdays and anniversary a to sync with the calendar and I am use to outlook.

Any thoughts, ideas, opinions would help me out.  The last time I tried it. It doubled up all the contacts in outlook.  Hasn't been a fun adventure getting a new phone.  And I agree, a learning process

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to Sync Outlook 2007 to my HTC One
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Outlook is a Microsoft product.  The HTC One is Android OS, and works well with Google.  If you are looking to sync your Outlook contacts, birthdays, calendar and all that with the phone contact list, you may be out of luck.

Try Google calendar, and Google contacts - it will work much more smoothly with the HTC One or any other Android phone.

A Windows phone will likely work better with Outlook.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Outlook is a Microsoft product.  The HTC One is Android OS, and works well with Google.  If you are looking to sync your Outlook contacts, birthdays, calendar and all that with the phone contact list, you may be out of luck.

Try Google calendar, and Google contacts - it will work much more smoothly with the HTC One or any other Android phone.

A Windows phone will likely work better with Outlook.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another option is third-party software like Android Sync or Companion Link.

0 Likes