How to by-pass password in voicemail in the Droid DNA by HTC?
MommaP11

I have tried 1 - 3 commas between the Verizon no. and my password ending with #.  I've tried 1-2 P's. Also tried a comma and a P and vice versa, as well as # before my password, along with a couple commas.  Still I get the message to enter password and hit #.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to by-pass password in voicemail in the Droid DNA by HTC?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You WILL still hear the message to "Please enter your password, then press #" - depending on how many "pauses" you keyed in, you will hear more or less of the message before the password and # will be entered automatically.

No spaces, just the *86,,(or pp)1234#

I normally use 1 comma - I hear "Please enter your pa...." and it starts keying in my password and I'm into my voice mailbox.

Keep in mind, the *86 only works if you are in your home area.  If you are in extended network or out of state, then you need to dial your full 10 digit number, and press * during your greeting to access voicemail.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You WILL still hear the message to "Please enter your password, then press #" - depending on how many "pauses" you keyed in, you will hear more or less of the message before the password and # will be entered automatically.

No spaces, just the *86,,(or pp)1234#

I normally use 1 comma - I hear "Please enter your pa...." and it starts keying in my password and I'm into my voice mailbox.

Keep in mind, the *86 only works if you are in your home area.  If you are in extended network or out of state, then you need to dial your full 10 digit number, and press * during your greeting to access voicemail.

MommaP11

Thank you!

0 Likes