How to enter “a pause” on an LG G6 cell phone ?
Nicola1

REF.: “4  Is there a way to access my voicemail messages without having to enter my password each time?   

Yes, you can reformat the voicemail number on your phone to automatically include two pauses and your password. Once you've made this change, you won't have to enter your password to listen to your voicemail messages.”

QUESTION:

How to enter “a pauseon an LG G6 cell phone ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to enter “a pause” on an LG G6 cell phone ?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Some devices use a comma for a 2 second pause.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Nicola1. That's a great question, and we are here to help. Could you clarify what kind of pause you are trying to enter? Have you tried to use a comma or "p" and then your password?

JeffreyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nicola1

Hello, Jeffrey:

In my original posting, I referenced a Verizon statement that SUPPOSEDLY addresses “a way to access my voicemail messages without having to enter my password each time.”

However, the directions are flawed because it uses the technical jargon of “include two pauses.” 

I do not know how to “include two pauses.” [[OBVIOUSLY, the writer who wrote this phrase should have defined how to do this task !]]

I am still waiting for instructions to perform the task of “Is there a way to access my voicemail messages without having to enter my password each time?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nicola1 wrote:

Hello, Jeffrey:

In my original posting, I referenced a Verizon statement that SUPPOSEDLY addresses “a way to access my voicemail messages without having to enter my password each time.”

However, the directions are flawed because it uses the technical jargon of “include two pauses.”

I do not know how to “include two pauses.” [[OBVIOUSLY, the writer who wrote this phrase should have defined how to do this task !]]

I am still waiting for instructions to perform the task of “Is there a way to access my voicemail messages without having to enter my password each time?

Your options for adding pauses depend on what keys are available when you edit the voicemail number. You usually need to add two commas to act as pauses before adding your voicemail pin. These instructions might be helpful. https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-safe-knox/385029-how-set-up-automatic-voicemail-password.h...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
reginau_vzw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nicola1, we understand the importance of making sure that your phone is set up to your liking. With that said, if you are trying to eliminate the use of your password to access your voicemail, a pause is entered with a comma. The entry should look like this: *86,,**** the **** is in place of the password. Let us know if this helps.

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER
@VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This
ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes