Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to free up space on Cloud
Kkellkkell

I've tried to find instructions on the website, but cannot find workable instructions.  Any help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How to free up space on Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kkellkkell, I always want to make sure I have enough storage for my Cloud service. The quickest way to clear up memory is by downloading the content to a PC and deleting the items from Cloud. To manage Cloud from a PC click here: http://vz.to/1MV7Na0. If photo’s is what you are trying to move over click on Photo’s. Click the Check Box in the top right corner to select multiple photos. After you have select the photos tap the Menu and Tap download. You can use the same method for deleting photos as well or other media files.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Leader

which cloud, verizon, google, i-cloud, etc??

log-in/password....delete files.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kkellkkell, I always want to make sure I have enough storage for my Cloud service. The quickest way to clear up memory is by downloading the content to a PC and deleting the items from Cloud. To manage Cloud from a PC click here: http://vz.to/1MV7Na0. If photo’s is what you are trying to move over click on Photo’s. Click the Check Box in the top right corner to select multiple photos. After you have select the photos tap the Menu and Tap download. You can use the same method for deleting photos as well or other media files.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes