Re: How to get FreeBee Bee to show up on Nexus 6P?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BobOki, I want you to be able to experience free data. If you download Go90, you should be able to browse the application without it using your data. I hope this addresses your concerns.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BobOki
Enthusiast - Level 2

The go90 application does work, but I was specifically speaking to the FreeBee stuff. I don't think the nexus 6P comes with any software loaded to allow me to see any of the bee icons on what is sponsored free data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you get the most out of your plan on the best network. I can confirm that no application is required to get Free Bee sponsored content. If you were to come across the content the free data is recognized through our billing system and not charged.

YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BobOki
Enthusiast - Level 2

So to confirm, the Free Bee content will show up with a Bee icon on it on any phone, no software is required for this to occur? I understand that the content will not be charged to me, but will the icon show up on any phone without the need of any applications or software installed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BobOki,

You've got that right! FreeBee content requires no additional applications, software or subscriptions. This content is available when you have a post paid plan and are connected to the Verizon 4G LTE network. Here's more info on FreeBee http://www.freebee.com/consumers/ .

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

BobOki wrote:

So to confirm, the Free Bee content will show up with a Bee icon on it on any phone, no software is required for this to occur? I understand that the content will not be charged to me, but will the icon show up on any phone without the need of any applications or software installed?

My understanding is the "Bee" shows up based on your connection to the Verizon 4G LTE network; any phone that is using that cellular network to connect will see the Bee.  A phone connected to AT&T phone, or Sprint, will NOT see the "Bee".  It's not the phone or device that controls the "Bee", but your data connection.  So if your Nexus  6P has an active 4G LTE connection on Verizon's network and you luck onto some Free Bee content, you will see the Bee.

0 Likes