How to unsplit my keyboard?
BRANDIEHARRIS02

I have the Stylo2 and somehow my baby got the keyboard split.  I tired swiping with both fingers to get it back and noting is working, watch youtube videos and nothing is working

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to unsplit my keyboard,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRANDIEHARRIS02,

The split keyboard can be convenient, but we do understand not wanting to use it on a daily basis if it's not what you're comfortable with. When you go to Settings >Language & input > LG Keyboard > Keyboard height and layout you should have the option to turn split keyboard off. This should return the keyboard to its normal format. 

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the settings for the keyboard?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRANDIEHARRIS02,

The split keyboard can be convenient, but we do understand not wanting to use it on a daily basis if it's not what you're comfortable with. When you go to Settings >Language & input > LG Keyboard > Keyboard height and layout you should have the option to turn split keyboard off. This should return the keyboard to its normal format. 

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes